Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Did you hear what I heard?

Because this is a somewhat Christmas-related post, I thought I would start off with a Christmas-inspired title. Think "The Little Drummer Boy" written in past tense. But I digress.

Anyway, I was just informed that the 16-year-old girl who played Mary in that new movie "The Nativity Story" is pregnant. Out of wedlock. Oh the irony. I think I would claim immaculate conception. I mean, maybe she just got that into her role. Crazy. Oh Christmas.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

First I have to admit I TOTALLY and completely hate the song " The little drummer boy"

Also, that's so great that "Mary" is pregnant out of wedlock. She should say she was researching her role.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home