Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Monday, November 20, 2006

Things that don't impress me

Hey creepy man in bar, here are a few portions of your conduct that I find less than impressive:
1. Your "sweet moves"
2. The fact that your favorite movie is "What About Bob?"
3. That you invite us to go with you to another bar, only to find out that said bar is less than a hundred feet from this bar.
4. Your "wingman" who has decided to gaze at me in a creepy manner
5. Your general demeanor
6. Your relentless attempts to make some kind of "genuine connection with another human being" by following us out of the door
7. Your failure to understand the meaning of the words "Hey buddy, why don't you just move right along?"

3 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

They were also probably pot heads. And since the one guy that was hitting on me seemed like a pot head and had a beard, it might be safe to say that he probably knows Tim.
Stupid men.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

mmmm... don't you just love genuine connections. they are so.. genuine.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Wow, I wish I could get hit on by scuzzy men. Hmm.. there actually is truth in that.... scary...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home