Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Saturday, September 02, 2006

a word everyone needs to know... and use more often


Recently, my good friend Jennifer and I have been, how should I say, unlucky in love. We have come in contact with men who we have decided can be best described as "triflin'". Upon further thought, we realized that we don't exactly know what the word 'triflin' means, so I thought perhaps some investigation was in order to ensure that these men in fact are what we are claiming them to be. When looking up slang words there is simply no better place to go than urbandictionary.com. So here goes.

Trifling:
1. (adj.) Describing a situation, person, or event that is pathetic.
2. shady, not right

Yep. I think that sounds about right. Just thought everyone should know.

5 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Perfect, I love you!!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

welcome to the club! you've certainly earned a link onto my blog (once i figure out how to add links...)

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, will this replace "bro?" How is this used in context? Do you say "that boy is triflin' with his Bud Light?"

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! You Milwaukeeans rule the school.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

" You're triflin' no good type a brother, Silly me, why haven't I found another"

Seems like my non-existant love life sometimes ( Ugh, crazy thing with a man named Kevin)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home