Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Friday, September 15, 2006

My deepest apologies


I must admit that I am a hypocrite. Every day I religiously check all of the blogs of those in our "special blogging circle" hoping and demanding that they have updated so I can entertain myself for at least a few minutes while simultaneously failing to update my own blog to give the rest of you temporary entertainment as I pour out endless gems of wisdom. And for this I am truly sorry. I can make up all kinds of lame excuses like I had homework to do or the phone rang or I was teaching the cat how to use the vacuum cleaner. But this is a lie. The mere fact that I have time to check all of your wonderful blogs every day and respond with detailed, deliberately orchestrated comments just proves that homework and stupid cat tricks can wait. What is more important is to let my friends, and the whole world if they so choose, know what is going on in my little world. So here is my sad attempt at apologizing for being a hypocrite. I hope you will accept it as I will make a much more valient attempt to keep the world updated with my endless gems of wisdom, or seemingly mindless babble, whichever you choose to call it. That is all. Thank you for reading.

8 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

That's ok. I too get bitchy when others have not updated their blogs, but then realize that I haven't updated mine either. I don't like to update if I can't think of anything amusing to right ( don't want them to be lame).

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Mike said...

So get out of the house and see the Trachtenberg Family Slideshow Players tomorrow.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm totally #2 hypocrite then, cause i do the same thing.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

I like the idea of posting only apologies and excuses for not posting . That would be an enchanting postmodern blog format.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

i bet you'll have a lot of updating fodder after this weekend.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Hello Courtney! aka Corn Face. Is it a terrible faux pas for us to have the same blog template? I think you started yours first, so you have dibs.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

so as far as apologizing goes, you haven't done much to correct the problem.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

I finna pick shit up... 'cept you aint puttin nothin down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home